never again

annie4

Reaction score
i mean it really - never never, never again - :talkhand: i know i have said it before (like 3 times) and then got pregnant again - but i want to say it NOW that if i ever even look broody after the birth of this beautiful bub - everybody on here has permission to shoot me - :shock:

:lol: bad day?! Iv been saying that to!

our on your 4th cool so least u know what your experiencing :)

whats it like to be on the fourth :D

hehe :lol: I said that when I was in hospital with my 1st, and for 18 months after! Now I can't wait to have this lil one :D

You are on your 4th baby Annie... I take my hat off to you. Well done. :D
:cheer:

i'm feeling ok today ! sorry about the winge yesterday - (but i still mean it - never again) being on my fourth is - just like the first - hard to believe but it is - every pregnancy is a very different experience not least because you have other children with very individual needs to be cared for. The one really good thing is that i dont take any c**p from midwives or hvisitors - i remember with my 1st actually believing everything the hv said :rotfl: - ive wised up since then and i'll tell you a secret - no mattter what the hv says i say yeah - great idea - then i just do my own thing - it is my motto - d'ya lv it????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back