Nervous

star

Reaction score
I am braving the beauty salon today, this is the first time i have been since losing the twins, so so nervous and i hope i dont fall to pieces x Wish me luck x

Ahhh star I know how you feel. After my MC in april all I wanted to do was curl up and see nobody! So GOOD LUCK....be brave and if you loose it...so what!!

Its not something thats going to not ever throw your emotions into turmoil again so if you cry....dont worry about it.....

Thinking of you and sending you on your way to look gorgeous with a ((((BIG HUG)))) xxx

Only just seen your story, hope you got on ok at the hairdressers, it must be very difficult for you trying to do normal things. All you can do is your best, if you end up getting upset in public so be it xx

:hug: so sorry to hear what happened hun :hug: how did the day go today?

I started to cry a little bit when they asked where my bump was and i couldnt even tell them the story ! oh wel,l one day i might feel comfortable about talking about it x

:hug: its still very soon for you. People are so silly asking questions like that!!!

Well done star for surviving the day and your trip to the hairdressers, hope your hair feels all nice and fresh now X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back