• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Neighbours!

Laur_250

Reaction score
Just watched it and thought 'who's that brunette with Dan Fitzgerald'........

.... its Libby Kennedy WTF!! How can they just change her!! Fair enough she left in real life but to just draft another one in! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sooooo typical neighbours! :lol:

sam96031 said:
didn't knows she'd left :shock: thought she was just ill :(

She's been in it years hasnt she, thats why i thought it was odd they'd replaced her, dont know if she'll come back though :think:

the real libby has just returned to oz screens so we can expect about 6 months of the temporary libby :lol:
she was ill

Jen_N said:
the real libby has just returned to oz screens so we can expect about 6 months of the temporary libby :lol:
she was ill

Ahhhhh i see! How funny they just change her then swap her back again later! :lol:

hehe, I hated the 'fake' libby and it always confused me! But yeh real Libby was rather poorly so they had to switch them. Anyone know how to catch up with Aussie neighbours online? They've taken them all off of Youtube :( I need episode 5606 onwards...

i watched this for the first time in ages last night, and was wondeirng WTF!! glad it wasnt me going crazy!!

i would love to watch loads back episodes to catch up on what I have missed!

Jen_N said:
she was ill

It is not even that long!

Libby's extreme makeover
Wednesday 18 February
You won’t have failed to notice that Libby Kennedy was sporting a radical new look in last night’s visit to Ramsay Street, in an episode which saw Michala Banas step into Neighbours regular Kym Valentine’s shoes for the first time.

But the change is only a temporary one. When illness forced Kym to take a break from filming last year, it was with just four days‘ notice that Michala – best known for her appearances in Aussie dramas Blue Heelers, Always Greener and McLeod’s Daughters – agreed to take over the role for a five-week period.

‘I had to build 14-year relationships in the spate of five minutes,‘ she told TV.com. ‘I had parents, a child, a fiancé, the whole kit and caboodle! To build those relationships quickly you need other people to be as receptive to it as possible, and they were. They were so good to me.‘

After making a full recovery, Kym is already back onscreen in Australia; UK fans can see her return in an unmissable cliffhanger due to air on Five towards the end of next month.

That is on the official Neighbours website (God I am sad! :rotfl:)

i always thought we were way behind on australia :lol: apparently not :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back