Need to replace my lo's bouncy chair

Jynann

Reaction score
Hi there,

My lo is 5 months now and LOVES her bouncy chair, she always has but is getting a wee bit big for it now.
She bounces herself with her legs so is constantly banging her heals on the plastic bit on the front (she has super long legs like her dad!). I wanted to replace it but think she will be too big for any I buy and I also think she might be getting to old for a bouncy chair anyway? :think: Does anyone have any suggestions about what I can replace it with? She can't sit up by herself yet and she doesn't like to be on her play mat for too long and hates tummy time so it would be good to get her something else so I get a chance to clean/ shower/ cook and know she is safe. She also loves falling asleep in it at night time and I think if I just take it off her she will be one very angry little madam! xx

maybe you could try the fisher price jumperoo :D

Was going to suggest a jumperoo as well or a bumbo which takes up much less room!

daftscotslass said:
Was going to suggest a jumperoo as well or a bumbo which takes up much less room!
I have got a bumbo, which is isn't keen on, she sits for a bit but it's a pain because she just throws her toys and gets annoyed because she can't reach them :lol:
I might have a look at the jumperoo's tho. She just loves her chair so much but I know she can't stay in it forever but it's like a comforter too at bed time so I'm not sure if I should get her out of the habit and put her to bed before she fall's asleep before getting rid of the bouncer :think: . Easier said than done tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back