• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need Inspiration Again

Bloom

Reaction score
Ive got to design a picture for the front of my sis hen party tops any ideas? All sorted now thanks.

Now i need to design the brides t-shirt and i would quite like to put 5 tips to a happy and successful marriage on the back but i need some help. I would quite like them to be jokey tips as it is her hen night i dont want to go all serious on her any ideas.

give us some clues????

What are you doing for the hen night, any themes

have you got any embarressing photos of her you could have put on?

No theme as such just a pink and black theme.

Might see what the printers can come up with.

She wont be very happy if i put a pic of her on the front.

We had Black tee's for my hen night with pink glittery writing on saying something like "Chloe's Hen Night" and the date on the front, then on the back the girls names, like Sexy Sarah, Vixen Vicky etc.

Are you going clubbing or are you doing anything else?

xkikix said:
We had Black tee's for my hen night with pink glittery writing on saying something like "Chloe's Hen Night" and the date on the front, then on the back the girls names, like Sexy Sarah, Vixen Vicky etc.

Are you going clubbing or are you doing anything else?

Thats similar to what we had for my SIL's hen weekend, her Sis done them amd they looked really nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back