NEED HELP WITH BOYS NAMES...

NIE

Reaction score
Deleted.

Last edited:
do you particularly want an 'A' name?
how about Aaron, Aidan, Alan, Alex, Arlo, Asher, Austin, Anthony (not short I know but goes nice with your ln)
good luck deciding :hug:

No the name doesn't have to start with an A, but I do quite like the sound of Aidan. Thanks x

Jude
Luca
Kian
Leo
Toby
Rylan
George
Ethan
Cody
Rory
Liam
Aston
Kyle

boys names are harder than girls i think... but i like Finlay, Harley and Alex.

List of possible boys names:
Adam
Adian
Kian
Ethan
Thanks....any other sugestions welcome. :hug:

ALFIE! :D

Joey?
Eathan?
Charlie?

sorry i only looked at 1 name when we were pregnant

Gage
Luke
Ryan
Seb
Riley
Louie
Ollie
Kai
Aaron
Asher
Max
Shaun
Euan

Ooooo. I quite like the sound of Riley, Taylor, and do you think that Morgan is a bit too girlie for a boy?

NIE - my friends little boy is called Morgan (named after her brother or dad or something but i know it was a male relative) I think it is a lovely name. I think his name is Morgan George - i think it sounds quite good really. He is two and i dont think he has any friends with the same name so he is unique.

Also there is Morgan Freeman?

I know one boy and two girls named Morgan, although I think its more of a boys name

Thanks for the replies. I have lots of ideas now but am a bit confused about what name is my favourite.

I also think I have changed my mind about calling a girl Anna-Beth. I like Grace now.

Maybe I should stop thinking about names for a few weeks. I am getting so confussed.

Thanks xxx

We are having exactly the same problem!!!

Girls name is sorted, although the middle name fluctuates, but boys? OH MY GOD!! We only like one.. and I don't think anyone else is going to like it!

Heres a few

Jude Cuthbertson
Brandon Cuthbertson
Cameron Cuthbertson
Jayden Cuthbertson

Still struggling with names! but I quite like Cameron.

And yes I have changed my mind again for a girl. I like Holly and Robyn for a girl. xxx

We are struggling with boys names too, we have quite a few for girls, I really like Pippa and Ruby but one of my friends is pregnant too and has already claimed Ruby. The favourite for a boy do far is Jack (Hubby likes this but loads of people name their children Jack), I like Aiden for a boy but hubby isn't keen.

Hugh (or Huw, if you want the Welsh spelling)
Rhys
Kai
Abram
Joe
Bryn
Eli

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads