• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a short quote - handbags

Minime

Reaction score
I'm doing a card with handbags on. Have done one with shoes and put "If the shoe fits, buy it!" so looking for something similar but to do with handbags. Any ideas?

" you old bag "...........lol

Sorry as you can see i like to amuse myself........ermmmmm, let me think.........

I found this but it might be a bit long:
A woman's mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, there is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you!

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
Coco Chanel Handbag quotes

Princess_Puddles said:
I found this but it might be a bit long:
A woman's mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, there is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you!
Hahaha thats Billy Connolly isnt it :)

Minime said:
I'm doing a card with handbags on. Have done one with shoes and put "If the shoe fits, buy it!" so looking for something similar but to do with handbags. Any ideas?

Card with handbags on for what? :think:

Do you just want anything witty to do with handbags? Me confused :?

If its a birthday card you could have 'Bag yourself a Happy Birthday'

No we do monthly card swaps and this one is for a fashioned themed one, did one with shoes and doing another with handbags so looking for something short and witty to go on it.

Whoa I've been sitting here desperate for ideas lol Even dragged my mum into it (who, can I add, contributed sweet FA)

"Bag Yourself A Bargain"

"Bag Yourself A Fashion Statement"

"A Woman Owning Just One Handbag Is A Woman Who Owns Nothing"

"Mary Poppins Loved Hers..."

"This Is The Only Baggage I Come With" (This idea was from my mum - OK, she contributed AFTER I wrote that first bit and read it back to her :roll: AND the cheeky cow made me write that this was HER idea and not mine)

"Nothing Screams Fashion Like A Handbag"

As you can see, I eventually came up with BAGS of ideas! D'ya get it? No?! :oops:

You do know that we'll want royalties if you go with any of our ideas don't you?! :rotfl: xx

Thats the one! The person I'm sending to buys lots of stuff and never uses it so I'm always laughing at her for it. I'm pretty sure she'll also have a closet full of (unused) bags too!

Thanks girls!

Minime said:

Thats the one! The person I'm sending to buys lots of stuff and never uses it so I'm always laughing at her for it. I'm pretty sure she'll also have a closet full of (unused) bags too!

Thanks girls!

YAY!! :cheer: What do I win? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back