Triphasic Curve

Mrs.G

Reaction score
Hi!

I have been charting my temp for the last 4 months now,but this is the first cycle when i have noticed a triphasic curve from 10 DPO.
I am usually quite dry after ovulation and get real bad sore boobs.But this month have been having CM more than usual and no sore boobs till now.Am due on 15th.
Also,have been having abdominal pain since yesterday,like i am constipated :oops: (sorry dont get cramps or pain usually before AF so dont know whats that like.This describes it the best i think).
Also have a funny taste,have brushed twice since morning :oops: Just to get rid of it.

Any advice???????????

Hi Mrs G,

My bit of advice would be have a test at the ready!!! :D Sounds promising to me. I always got sore boobs about a week b4 my AF was due & one of the first signs of my pregnancy I got was that they didn't start hurting until the day before. The funny taste in your mouth is also a good sign too.
The cramps you're getting could be implantation cramps, esp. if you don't normally get them.

Good luck hun, my fingers are crossed for you, let us know as soon as.

Nicki.xx :D

The only way to know is to an early detection pg test.

I had lots that I bought from ebay, the strip ones but I also went out and bought the clearblue early tests, that came up positive for me straight away. I did my test about the time my AF was due.

Let us know how you get on...good luck!

Thanx ladies.

Think i'll wait and do a test on Monday.Will defo keep you all posted.

A question????????????????

This morning i got out of the bed at 5AM to take a call and took my temp after that.I normally take my temp readings around 7AM. Both the readings were varied by 0.2 degrees C.Which one should be considered the correct reading?

I could no longer control myself and did an early HPT and got a BFN. :cry:
Do you think it was early for me to test?
My AF is supposed to start tomorrow.
:(

Some people do not get their BFP's for 2 weeks after missed AF - my best friend's didn't show up till she was 6+5 :shock:

Not sure about the temp though hun. x

Hi Mrs G

No idea about temperatures but I didn't get a BFP until 3 days after AF was due so don't worry :D

Hi Mrs G,

In terms of the temp charting, I think your temp can vary depending on the time you take it.

I used charting and my temp was always higher at the weekend because I was later in taking my temp, whereas if there was ever a time I took my temp earlier than usual my temp was usually lower.

I think it's something like 0.05 of a difference for every half hour + 0r - but I can't remember where I read that.

Sorry I hope this helps!

All your symptoms sound promising though, my +ve result did not come up until after af was due so try and hold off doing another test for a few days, difficult I know.

Good Luck.

Lx

Hi Mrs G,
Leigh is right, your temps will vary by a certain amount for every hour earlier/later you take it but I can't remember exactly what the difference is.

If you put your temps into fertilityfriend, they will work out temp differences for you if you take your temp at a different time.

Also you took your temp after you got up and it's supposed to be your waking temperature so it will be a little affected by that.

Don't get too disappointed that you didn't get a BFP, everybodys different and it may be some time before the pregnancy hormone is detected in your urine. It's best to wait a few days before doing another test, as hard as it is to resist.

Thanx ladies for replying back.

But am damn nervous :( .............dont want another AF. :cry:
Think tomorrow mornings temp should give me a better idea.
Will test again in a few days IF AF does not turn up.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi Mrs G,

Just wanted to say i've got my fingers crossed for you too........it's a pain having to wait. I did'nt get my BFP till 8 days after AF was due.....so there is hope, i hope you get your BFP.

xx

I do feel for you, it's torture waiting to see if your AF turns up.

Fingers crossed!! :D

Got my AF this morning............. :cry:
Feeling so very low and depressed.
Another month of trying.
Sending loads of baby dust to others TTC and fingers crossed for all################

Awww hunny i'm so sorry. Try and keep your chin up, next month it is then?

Thinking of you
*hugs*

Nicki.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2