nay's not well :(

neeko_1

Reaction score
good morning ladies.

renee is not well :cry: , where both not, she has a running nose and i have a cough.

she hasn't seplt well and she can't breath though her nose :( she looks so un happy.

is there anything i can use to get rid of her nose?

I seem to remember having Vicks rubbed on my chest when I was little which eased my nose problems when I had a little cold. Don't know whether that's still allowed any more.

Nasosal works a treat to flush all the bogies out :)

hope you both feel better soon :hug: :hug:

thank you, i will be getting that later :wink:

my poor baby :cry:

If you put some vaseline under her nose that will stop her getting flaky, cracked skin too :hug:

I have been using a nasal asperater i think its called, its a long thing with a bulb on the end. He seems to love it when i try to suck all the snotty stuff out for him, he smiles and lifts his head up its really cute.

aww bless,it seems to be coming out well she cries.but i'll still get some :wink:

Just bought Santi some snuffle baby to rub on his chest at night.
Bought it from Boots :D

I use Medised. It is a decongestant as well as containing paracetemal. The decongestant also has a seditive effect. When she is grotty from a cold it really helps her get a good nights sleep.

Maia had a really snotty nose a few weeks back and I was worried about her breathing. Medised dried it up really well.

Just wanted to say, hope you both feel abit better today :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back