Nausea

hotluck

Reaction score
I've had a couple of stomach bugs recently but they disappeared. I did read somewhere you can have nausea again nearer the end of the pregnancy, but I would check with you GP if you have still got it tomorrow.

Yea!!! Flash Gordon FTW... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I got bad nausea with Tia in the last few weeks... I think it has to do with the fact that your tummy is now soooo squished up in your rib cage that you just feel sick... I've started feeling sick now.. but it's only when I eat something and my tummy's full...so I don't eat and I get heart burn... I can't win :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bahahahah.. you promise me a custom made equation.. I GIVE YOU DIAGRAMS... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wh1c2302.jpg

Mwhahahahahahah :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

WAIT... I GIVE YOU COLOUR DIAGRAMS:.. Mwhahahahahaha...

40-weeks-pregnant-external.gif

Oh I has this on wednesday. Flat mate's OH was cooking with a bucket load of garlic, I couldn't stop throwing up! Worst of all, it set my breathing issue off!!!!!!!!

Only thing that settles me down is the cold a/c and a nice comfy bed! Possibly the thought of hargaan daz too :rotfl:

Blimey, no wonder it gets hard to have a good poo. :x

women who have already had kids might understand this..

it takes like 4 days for u to poo after having a baby coz theres soooo much more room in there..and when u eat a big meal ur stomach aches like hell..like its pulling bac k down into the original possition.. gah! its like toothache.

Squiglet thanks for these fab diagrams, I have spent ages trying to explain to my 7 year old why mummy gets tummy ache etc and that all my organs have been moved about by the bump but he just gave me a blank "i have absolutely no idea what she's on about" look but now I have showed him your diagrams he understands completely!!!!!!

Thanks honey

Alfie
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94