• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natrual inducing

cassi

Reaction score
Well after trying cuddles very uncomfortably and now this morning i find i cant walk because my pelvis seems to have slipped abit lol .. and other techniques people mention.

I have come to the conclusion that im kidding myself and everyone else that is trying this is also kidding themselves...baby isnt going to come if he/she isnt ready...i guess these methods help if baby is ready and cervix is opening but if its not then you can have sex till the cows come home, jump on a trampoline untill you reach space but nothing is going to help unless baby is ready!.

so there you go..hands up i am leaving nature to take its course now! :D

till the next method comes along
i thought last ntie there was gonna be a post from u today saying ur labour lol

pg? well that would be strange :rotfl: doh you edited :p

I wish i was! i just cant walk anymore :rotfl:

Well Done Cassi! :clap:

I went through 6 weeks of pineapple, raspberry tea and uncomfortable sex, but since my cervix was shut tight it all did NOWT!

Relaxing about it all is probably the best thing you can do to get it moving ironically! :)

maybe it will get me moving again..i swear i have misplaced something .. see my signature..so is how im walking atm :rotfl:

cassi said:
maybe it will get me moving again..i swear i have misplaced something .. see my signature..so is how im walking atm :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Like a waddling penguin!!! Awwww thats quite cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back