Nasal Congestion?

Froslass

Reaction score
Anyone else had this? x

I'm recovering from tonsilitis for the second time in a month! Now my throats ok but my nose is completely blocked! I can't breath at all and breathing through my mouth is sore cause it's very dry and itchy...

Are there any safe ways of unblocking my nose? :(

I can't get to sleep cause I cant breathe :( x

I've been full of cold n same for a week with this crazy weather, just steam I've been told, head over bowl etc x x it's crap In it I'm same so as well as baby kicking wakin me up in night n needing a wee I have blocked nose to wakin me up n sore throat in morning

my nose has been blocked and I've done nothing but sneeze for the last 3 days!!

I'm the same got a cold/hayfever. Like nadine says you can try steaming. Also olbas oil either dabbing some of the oil on a tissue and sniffing it or you can get those sticks you put just inside your nose. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks ladies :) I ended up using steam with karvol dissolved in it :) It worked enough to let me get some sleep but I feel like hell today :) x

The joys of being pregnant! :lol: x It will be worth it all though :) X

Ive had nothing but problems with my nose for last 6 weeks or do. I had sinusitis got anti biotics. Just keeps blocking but headache was worst. Steamed with olbas oil 4 times a day and got nasal spray from doctor. I now wake myself up snoring cos nose blocked!! Never had that before. My mouth feels like bottom of hamsters cage when I wake up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back