Nappy rash

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Well I think ralph has a nappy rash. His bum cheeks are quite red and hot but doesn't seem to bother him when I change his nappy. Can I put sudacrem on it or should I go to the doctors? X

You could try sudocrem but also try giving him plenty of nappy free time to get some air to it

I wouldn't bother with the doctors unless you're massively concerned. It usually clears itself up

Id try sudocrem if it gets really bad metanium is great xx

Sudocrem is fab, just make sure his bum is really dry first xxxxxxx

Metanuim works wonders for Jack! It's quite strong though so you only need a tiny bit x

thanks girls, ive left him to air most of the day without a nappy and the redness has gone down alot. been putting a little sudacrem on it aswell. xxx

Was going to say air is the best cure for nappy rash but since you have already done it no need LOL:lol:
Glad it seems to be clearing up, but if it was to get bad I would highly recommend Metanium :)

Another metanium fan here!!sometimes I used to leave h in just a vest with no nappy underneath it did wonders for the redness!!!

Tesco, boots, super drug. It's in a yellow box and I think the name of it is purple in colour and a pic of a baby on it. It is also one of the cheaper creams. I overlooked it for ages but after one application the improvement is amazing as the cream sits on the skin rather than sinking in!

Tescos does it! Its not expensive :) its a yellow tube its fab stuff but only need a thin layer xxxx

Sudacrem works better than Bepanthen for us not that he really suffers. Sometimes it's good to just let them roll around naked a couple of times a day as well.

We had to go to the dr for nappy rash, but it was blisters, not just redness. Got prescribed caneston as sudocream and metanium didn't help, but it was pretty severe. I think for redness lots of bare bum time :)

Tyler does half an hour of naked time everyday. He only gets teething rash.

Jake has an allergic reaction to all those creams, can't use any of them, always have to use orabase paste on him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back