Nappy Rash - Teething

lucyk

Reaction score
Hi,

Jessica has 3 teeth coming through at the same time. Yesterday she started getting a rash so i smothered her in sudocrem. I have changed her nappy every hour since and applied more cream but it is getting worse and really red. Does anyone know if there is anything i can use or do? I feel so sorry for her. I have tried bepanthem too but that made it worse. :(

Thanks

Lucy

hannah always suffered bad with nappy rash when teething so i know exactly what your talking about

THE ANSWER IS......... 'DRAPOLENE' (antiseptic cream for nappy rash)- found in most chemists/boots etc. It works like a dream!!!!!!!!!!! i cant recomend it enough - even just after one application it seems to sooth it loads, after 2 days rash (even when its been raw) has cleared up.

My SIL swears by Metanium cream (hope I've spelt that right)

Hope it clears up soon :hug:

use cornflour found in the flour isle at the shop.. its only aobut 50p for a box.. u can make it into a paste with water or dab it on in powder form.. i wouod be tempted to cut up some fleece (an old blanket etc) and place a rectangle of it in ther nappy.. its really really helps to keep wetness away from the skin. teds has had aweful rash and this is the only thing that has helped it.. xx

I swear by vaseline myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back