Nappy Rash Creams

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just a quicky really.... Arianna is getting a small bit of nappy rash.... I've been using Sudocrem. It doesnt seem to be getting any worse but it's not clearing up either - can you suggest a better cream?

There is hardly any... just a few little spots but better get it sorted soon!

S. xx

Sudacrem didnt help alex either. i had a little sample of Bepanthen in one of my Bounty bags which i tried and it cleared up a treat.

been using it ever since. its not that cheap but i found it realy good. comes in tubes, boots do it and you dont need to ask for it onver the counter or anything - usually with the baby lotion etc!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My sister-in-laws swears my Metanium? Not sure if that's how you spell it?!

Thanks for that!! Couldn't remeber the name of the stuff in the bag!!

Hopefully it works!!

S. xx

I use zinc and castor oil cream, i just rub a little on every change and Thea hasnt had a bit of nappy rash at all as yet.

:D I'm with daggers,I use all the weleda stuff,it's great!! :D

i use bepanthen..its great, it can be used as a barrier cream to prevent nappy rash or to treat nappy rash!

A bit late I know (sorry) but the doctor we saw the other day told us that Sudocream is a barrier & therefore won't clear up nappy rash???? He prescribed us with some hydrocortisone (sp?) cream which has is really good.

Lydia had very very bad nappy rash when we used sudocreme. We tried a few other cremes aswell but nothing helped - it was the most awful rash ever!
Then my mam suggested vaseline, and after only 2 days of using that, she was totally rash free.
We have stuck to the vaseline ever since, and the rash has never come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back