nappies

dee

Reaction score
ok i know this sounds silly but my Son hates wearing a nappy every time i put one on him he screams till its taken off then he's laughing and gurgling we put one back on him and he screams am i just being paranoid or is this possible and what do i do :?:

Why don't you try putting it on a little bit loser for him.

Do you give him time without the nappy? Iam guessing this isnt as easy with boys as it is with girls????
Charlotte has laid on a towel all afternoon with out her nappy, she loves it!

hels said:
Charlotte has laid on a towel all afternoon with out her nappy, she loves it!

Seren did that yesterday and pooed all over my towel lol. She is the same, loves having her nappy off. What nappies are you using, could he be getting too hot, or is something rubbing? Perhaps he is having a reaction to the nappy? I have no idea to be honest?

i think most babies like having there nappies off lol

try putting a towel underneath him and then between his legs so it covers his manly hood, but be careful if his like B he will like tyring to get free lol

we fasten up the poppers on Alex's vest without a nappy on to avoid him leaking all over - it's horrible getting the vest off without the wet bits touching him though, best before bathtime :wink:

yes he does have nappy off time and his nappies are not tight even if i put them on really loose he still screams until its off he will scream if he has 1 wee in his nappy so i have to take it off, i don't know if its anything to do with his umbilical hernia or his dilated kidney + urethra i'm off to see HV tomorrow so i'll ask i've used 2 large packs of asda's nappies in 4 days maybe he just doesn't like a wet nappy i don't know :(

i know i wouldn't sit in a pair of wet knickers :cry:

oooh looks lik someone will be potty trained very young lol, it is possible to do i was potty trained by 9 months as i had a problem with my wee being so acidic that i had blisters i never had a nappy on when in the house - i was a clever girl :clap: lol.

that was really early i just found out if i put him on his tummy without a nappy on he doesn't cry and goes straight to sleep :) ok i can cope with that :D as long as he doesn't poo :(

Is it possible that he could have an infection under his foreskin or in or around there? I read about this before and it seemed that the little fellow had a really sore tip to his little willy and the nappy was hurting him.

My mom also had problems with me when I was very small, I couldn't wee without screaming - she brought me to the doctor and it turned out that I had cut myself "down there" with my nails and that everytime I weed it stung like crazy.

Hope that helps, poor little mite.

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back