• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nannys today with cousin Olivia

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Me again :wave: Sorry for Ruby overload this week, please tell me if you are sick of us yet?? :oops: :? We are spending this week trying to cram lots of lovely things in as my sis goes back to work week after next frm her maternity leave :cry: I will miss her so much, we are so close and its lovely watching our daughters together...And its made me think about the little time I have left before I go back, I want to have lots of lovely memories of this special time.....

Today was lunch at mums, she has a beautiful garden with deck area, we sat in sunshine all enoying being together-mum was over the moon!!!

Off to nannys so wanting to look pretty...

ruby180.jpg

Dress didnt last long, Ruby likes to be in the nuddy (Like her mum :rotfl: )...Pass the sun cream mummy...

ruby185.jpg

Sis, my beautiful nice and me playing on the grass..

ruby179.jpg

My sis and her girl, I am so proud of them both :hug:

ruby177.jpg

One very tired little Ruby ready to go home..

ruby190.jpg

awww bless i cant get enough shes gorgeous lovely piccies :D

awww so cute,i love little baldy babies, the plus she will look like a baby for longer :D Ilove her dress, where is it from?

alschafr said:
awww so cute,i love little baldy babies, the plus she will look like a baby for longer :D Ilove her dress, where is it from?

Her dress if from Ethel Austins, dad bought it for her for Easter. :D

Hi

Great pics looks like you all had a great day
Katrina

Awwwwwwwwwww bless little rubes shes such a sweetheart :hug: :hug: ethel austin is fab for dresses they had a sale on the other week and we got loads they were only £3 each with knickers xxxx

Lovely photos. You and your Sis look very alike :D

Keep the piccies coming, could never get sick of Ruby piccies :D

lovely pics hun, your sister and you are so alike and i bet its lovely both having little girls similar age, they are also so alike arent they. awww lovely pics, we need one of all four f you now.

awww ur all so gorgous hun
im so jealous of ur relationship with ur sis wish me and my sis were like u 2

aww its so lovely that you and your sis can share your daighters together :hug:

The photos are brilliant! Absolutely gorgeous! :)
I love ethel austin too they don't have much boy's stuff but what they do have is lovely and all the girls stuff is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back