Rubys day today in pictures...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
2nd week back in work, dropped Ruby at my mums this morning and I was so weepy-I just didnt want to leave her and cried all the way to work :cry:

Dad saw how upset I was so sent me photos of her all day on my phone to keep me updated on what she was doing, they made me giggle!! I couldnt wait to see what she was going to do next!!!

Having breadsticks and philly for lunch washed down with a bit of juice...

ruby353.jpg

ruby352.jpg

Nanny and pops had a coffee in local garden centre while Rubes chilled in her pram....

ruby351.jpg

A trip to Iceland was VERY exciting....

ruby349.jpg

Finally, enjoying the late afternoon sunshine on nannys decking, waiting for mummy to come and get me....

ruby350.jpg

I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents and such a fantastic little girl :cheer:

Awww Zoe, that bought tears to my eyes!
What a lovely Mum and Dad you have!
And of course Ruby too!
L x

aww. I had a day away from Seren and was really missing her so my OH did a similar thing. It just helps.

I love how excited she is about shopping - a girl after my own heart.

aww hope your ok hun

she seems to have had a lovely day hun, you have lovely parents to do that its so lovely.

hugs for you all :hug: :hug:

What a wonderful thing for your parents to do! They'll know how hard it is for you. :hug: :hug:

your mum and dad are so kind. i am dreading going back to work i wander if the childminder will do this for me!! :think: :lol:

shes gorgeous x

Bless her shes as gorgeous as ever zoe :hug: :hug:

And as youve said to me shes a true credit to you hun, shes so happy,contented and gorgeous and you have made her that way :hug: :hug:

Im lucky enough to stay at home, i totally admire all you working mummies i dont know how id cope leaving my little princess :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back