NAMES (obviously :) )

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
So these are the names were thinking at the minute, however we seem to charge out minds ALOT. . . but weve loved these for a little while now so thought id ask your guys opinions, anddd ask if you could suggest some names that are similiarish, im not keen on names like latoya and keisha, i think im more of an offbeat traditionalist at heart . . . anyways

Lilah May. . . . Hinton

Beau Julio . . . . Hinton

il change them on here as we change our minds :cheer: but i can really imagine have a little baby in my arms with either of those names :D

Lilah May goes better I think but I LOVE the name Beau (not sure on the middle name) so you've well and truly got me there!!

Great choices though! xx

Middle name's after OH's grandad who died not so far back, so its italian and completely unheard of for me, but seeing as hes been pretty chilled on most of my suggestions i cant moan, plus the more i say it all together the sweeter it sounds.
However saying that he reckons beau sounds like a girls name, but its short for beauregard apparently, which is a boys name sooo :S
But yeah i love Lilah May too, if were having a little guy thats definately a keeper for any future girlies, n if were having a boy weve got a hell of a project on our hands, convincing moi on Julio, and OH that Beau can be a boys name too !!

Oh and i like Rupert but OH says its sounds * toff - ey * what do you guys think, the name reminds me of rupert the bear but not alot else :S

I love your girls choice and Julio is a fab unusual name. I've always had a problem with Beau not because I don't like it but because I always have to think hard before I say it to get the pronunciation right - I'm sure that is just me though :oops: I'd say you have two great choices there :cheer:

For other similar names try this site http://www.nymbler.com/ you can just type in names you like and it generates similar ones :D

scatterpatch said:
Oh and i like Rupert but OH says its sounds * toff - ey * what do you guys think, the name reminds me of rupert the bear but not alot else :S

Oh no Rupert is gorgeous!! It's such a sweet name! I don't know any Rupert's so it's unique too! xx

I like Lilah May :)

I also like Beau, but not with Julio (I pronounce it the Spanish way) as it just does not roll well together. It jars when I say it.

thanks girls :) Even though i love them, feels really nice to know you lot agree theyre cute !!! Im debating whether to tell people the sex when we find out, but defs want to keep the name secret so its really hard to get everyones opinions :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back