My wedding present!

hels

Reaction score
Im so excited and had to share these couple of pics with you. We were really lucky with our wedding 'fund' and we have bought ourselves a new bed and a lovely new silent night mattress. Its something we needed, but something we could easily put to the bottom of the list as we never seemed to be able to justify the money. So we have treated ourselves. Here are the pics of our new bed...........we need a good bed since were newly weds LMAO :rotfl:
Any way im off to bed :sleep: (got it all to my self since DH s working away :( )
housestuff002.jpg

Bloody dog has to be in!!! Excuse the state of our bedroom, were decorating it next!!!

housestuff001.jpg

mmm its looks comfy

*shoos dog off bed and settles down for the night*

OOOOOPPPPSSSS Just noticed i put MY wedding present, i meant OUR!!!
Bloomin dog, DH would go mad if he saw her on the bed lol!

that bed looks lush

plenty of room for cuddles and anything else :wink:

What a lovely comfy bed :sleep: We really need a new one, ours is one of those ones with drawers and isn't all that comfy

wow hels thats lovely.

My matteress has dips in it where we always sleep! lol

We have one of those tempur matresses on order! can't wait. :sleep:

OOOhhh lovely Yvonne, id have liked one of them, but we have bought a Silent Night Memory mattress. Cant wait til it arrives, my back is knackered from our old one, it'll be great when we get it...cant wait x

that looks lovely, nothing better than lovely cosy bed!

we have got a tempur matress, must say its even harder to get out of bed in the mornings, its sooooo comfy! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back