• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My waters have broken

alsha

Reaction score
My waters went this morning at 5.30am, no contractions yet though so going to the hospital to be checked over at 9am :| will keep you all up dated. Getting abit scared its all coming back to me :( :)

Aw congrats hunny :cheer:

Hope everything runs smoothly for you :hug:

:cheer: good luck hun.. come on baby make an appearance for your mummy
xxxxxx :hug: :hug:

ooooo wicked i hope the baby comes smoothly and everything goes well for you!Lets hope sooner and not later!x

Oh good luck hun. I hope you progress quickly. Can't wait to see pics of your lil girl.

Great news alsha - hope it all goes really well for you.

Valentine xxx

Best of Luck hun hope you have a speedy delivery.

Hi girls thanks for your lovely messages. BUT it was a false alarm :| i feel so stupid :oops: you would think i would know what was happening as i have been through it before :roll: it was just an awful lot of watery discharge. So i am back waiting again :roll: i am just hoping from the midwife doing an internal it may start things off But i think she is very happy in there for the time being :)

alsha said:
Hi girls thanks for your lovely messages. BUT it was a false alarm :| i feel so stupid :oops: you would think i would know what was happening as i have been through it before :roll: it was just an awful lot of watery discharge. So i am back waiting again :roll: i am just hoping from the midwife doing an internal it may start things off But i think she is very happy in there for the time being :)

aw hun, im sorry that it wasnt it :(

i hoped my internal would start things off, but it hasnt seemed to :(

Oh no, sorry it was a false alarm hun. I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too much longer. :hug:

THANKYOU the only good thing was that i got to hear her heart beat for half an hour on the tracing machine. oh well :? :) here goes another 2wks at least of waiting :roll:

Sorry it was a false alarm this time. *Fingers crossed* it won't be too much longer to wait. :)
:hug:

Sorry to hear that alsha - keep positive and keep bouncing on that birthing ball to get things moving!

Valentine xxx

Best and only thingf you can do is keep active and happy alsha! :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back