my two babys.....

MissGobby

Reaction score
here is my DF and my baby Jake (staffi!)

Feb0803.jpg

thanks - i cant belive how big he is now and he isnt even a year old yet :shock:

Aww he looks like a big old soppy thing!! :lol:

awwwwwwww! he looks lovely, very big for a staffy though or is it the camera angle?

kayzee said:
awwwwwwww! he looks lovely, very big for a staffy though or is it the camera angle?

I thought that he looks very big for a staffy! is he a pure bred?

this is the thing, we was told when we got him that he was a pure-bred staffi - saw Jakes mother and saw pic of father (both VERY wide,big staffi's) but since he has been getting older we are all wondering whether he has a bit of pit in him as he is so giddy and gets overexcited as well as biting EVERYTHING and everyone (see other post!)

not sure :think:

we picked him up from the owners house and there was the mother and another puppy with him. we didnt get any papers with him though!

he does look very big hun have you got any pics of him stood up? as thats normlay an easier way to tell if he has pit bull in him
manda x

He looks to be about the same size as my dog Hooch. He is Staffie X Bull Mastif X Pitt Bull. He's a big friendly lump our Hooch. He's also very excitable but never chewed anything, not even when he was a pup. He's 7 now and weighs about 5/6 stones so isn't as agile as he used to be. We should have called him Forrest Gump I think cause he's daft, clumsy but very loving LOL. We have a glass coffee table and he's always cracking his head on it. And no he's not going blind, just doesn't look were he's going LOL.

I have a staffi and he's a big staff but yours is huge! His face looks a bit different from a staffi too maybe he's got a bit of something else. He's got massive paws! He's so gorgeous though :D

not got any pics of hims stood up but will try and get some.

i deff think he has got something else in his, he isnt a true staffi - but hes my baby and hes gorgeous :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back