• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my tickers gone

weestar21

Reaction score
ok when i click onto it it says Due to the large amount of bandwidth consumed, Bump and Beyond will not be available for the foreseeable future :shock: i got all my pics saved on that site :evil:

Hun have u tried logging on to the site? I know this happens sometimes with other tickers too. :think:

awww poo.... stupid website, they should know thats theres alot of pregnant women in the world that want tickers!

testing is mine with bump and beyond I cant remember lol

Iv created one but cant find a URL thingy to put on here? or do I just copy and oaste the image?

see on the glitery one lauz if you just scroll to the right of the page its the first url code u paste onto your profile thingy :D

ok u have to delete the other one now so it just shows your glitery one

:clap: :dance: :clap:

sorry hun i pinched yours now :angel: the piccy ones looked better than the bump n beyond ones so i had to have they ones instead of the glittery ones

sowwy :angel:

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: haha only joking!!!!!!!! Ill let you off this time! how come you cant have your glittery ones aswell as the tickers?

there is only space for 2 tickers so i would have to have one with a pic and one with a glittery one and Adele would be in a miff with me if i had Colbys pic up and not hers so they both have the same.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back