• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My sister saw a clairvoient this weekend........

MissSara

Reaction score
Totally forgot to mention this, it sent my blood cold when my sister told me.
Anyway she went to see a clairvoient this weekend with a few mates, and was told that my great grandma is up there watching over us all and to tell her sister ( that would be me) that she is sat holding 3 babies, two of them are twins!!!!
She said the girl will be coming back to her this year............
It really made me go cold as this woman could never have known about my 3 loses and the loss of my twins. I wasn't even there.

Lets just see if i am going to get a little girl......... that would make it even more scary.

I'm not a strong believer in all this, BUT when something is so spot on as what she said, it does seem to make me wonder.

i agree, that is scary, but if it means it gives a little consolation, and you get to be closer to your losses again, then thats awwesome. wonder if you'll have a girl :shock: any inklings?

Nope i still firmly believe im having a boy....lol

OMG that IS freaky! :shock: I'm seeing one on Friday (just out of curiosity) because, like you, I'm not a strong believer but this one told my mum that we have a shoe cupboard in our hallway that we have to wedge a coat inbetween the doors just to keep it shut! With that, she also told my mum that she could see a little girl born very prem that didn't make it which was my mum's daughter!! Freaky stuff..

..Oooh it would be strange if you have a little girl!! xx

danii your just down the road from me, where are you seeing yours, my one i used to see died!!! so im in need of a new one

cherylcusack said:
danii your just down the road from me, where are you seeing yours, my one i used to see died!!! so im in need of a new one

Hey! I'm not sure where this one is from (she is going to my mums friend's house in Huntington) so we're meeting there... I will find out on Friday and will get back to you!

xx

Your not far from me either danni, i pass huntingdon on the way to my mums :D

let me know if shes any good. and once baby pops out i,l treat myself to a reading.

the same thing happened to my mum! she saw one and the man spoke about a baby boy she lost! she had an eptopic pregnancy when she was 19! how weird is that, i really belive it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back