• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My scan ( with pic)

MissSara

Reaction score
well the scan went fine, but to be fair i was a little upset with the sonographer, she started off by telling me i had a scan at 10 weeks so didn't really need to be there and then said " oh yeah you do i didn't read your notes correct ". She scanned me and said nothing so we had to ask her loads of things, as she pointed out nothing to either of us.
She then said " everything seems fine but i cant tell you anything else until your 20 week scan"..... quite disappointed with her actually.

But the main point is we saw peanut who was looking rather chilled in there and didn't wanted to be disturbed, he/she put a hand over the face so we couldnt see.....lol, just like me in the mornings.

Ive included a pic but don't know how to make it bigger, so if you just click on it you can see the bigger picture.

YAY one extremely cute looking peanut, so glad everything is ok for you hun :hug: Take care of both of you. Stupid sonographer, ignore them, some really are ignirant pigs, maybe he/she felt bad over what they had just said etc, and so wanted to keep quiet. not long to go till your next though to see him/her :D

Awww what a cute peanut :cheer:

Glad everything was well with your scan, shame about the silly sonographer.

Not long to go until your 20 week scan though :hug:

Glad it went well hun, hope you get a different sonographer next time :cheer:

That's a lovely picture! :D
Don't let the sonographer spoil your day. :D

So do i sarah, so do i.

Lees mum thinks you can see 2 little ( boys bits ) but i'm sure its the other leg or something......lol

awwwwwwwwwww very cute peanut hun :angel:
congrats :dance:
glad your little one is doing well :dance:
shame about the sonographer hope you get a more friendly one next time.
LOL Sarah :hug:

Aww! Baby looks very snug and cosy! I found my sonographer went too quick for me. She pointed out the heartbeat but I was too busy looking at my OH to see his face that I missed it and she ignored me when I asked if she could point it out again!
Not long until you get to see little peanut again! I have 10 weeks until my next one! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back