• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My scan pic

mermaid

Reaction score
Had my first proper scan today! Due date is now February 6th according to baby size! The little bean looked like he was paddling in the surf for wave just like his Daddy! :dance:

aww lovely piccy hun, glad everything is ok:) :cheer:

Beautiful pic, makes it all very real doesn't it?

Thank you! It sure seems real when you see baby moving around. :D

Great pic Mermaid! Our scan is on Tuesday when I'll be 12w 5d.
Can't wait! Trying not to think about it so I don't get too worried!
Glad you're ok.
Lx

What a fab picture - I've got my scan on Thursday morning. Part of me looking forward to it - part of my terrified they will find something wrong or even nothing at all.

Mind you what with the nausea and the very pronounced little bump I now have I'm pretty sure there is SOMETHING there.

But because I'm 35 and you kind of get labelled as "vunerable" I'm worried that there's something wrong with the babe.

I think it is natural to worry Shaz and it wouldn't seem right if you didn't!

I was worried that the baby might not have grown or something was wrong, but as you say, the bump and nausea make it seem ok somehow!

Enjoy your scan! x

beautiful pic mermaid, do you feel a little relieved seeing it in real life?

glad all is well xx

It is very reassuring and I can't believe how much it has grown since scan at 7 wks. It was merely a tiny heartbeat then!

Glad everything went ok..
I had a scan at 6 weeks and i couldnt see anything..all i could see was a tiny dot on the screen flashing which was the heartbeat.
It seems so much real now though doesnt it :D

Lovely pic!

Shaz please don't worry! I am living in denmark and am 33 and my midwife said its a good age to have a first baby :shock: Anyway they are really advanced in midwifery and stuff here and I was told that although the general risk is past 35 now with so many more women having babies later in life the high risk is now being seen as a later age. There are loads of older mums here (over 40).

I'm sure you will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back