• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My poor poor boy

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
So many things happening at once!

Jabs, teething, cold and possibly even 4 month sleep regression and/or growth spurt thing.

Went to bed 3 hours late last night we had to drive him off (god knows how we got him out the car and up the stairs into the flat while he was asleep) then he woke me up less than every hour last night sometimes it seems to check I was there with him bless him. One point he started screaming so I propped him up, went to the living room to get calpol and when I got back he was fast asleep. Had one of those rare occasions where he slept through a nappy change. Hardly fed all night! He now seems slightly bunged up. Poor little mite!

Poor mummy too as OH slept through the whole night. In fact both of them are asleep.

Oh that's pants. Poor mummy and Tyler :( hope he feels getter soon and u get some sleep xxx

Be strong, it'll be over soon! Bet it's far worse when they're teenagers, that's what I always say to myself.

Be strong, it'll be over soon! Bet it's far worse when they're teenagers, that's what I always say to myself.

Ha good point. Then we'll be worrying where they are every night. At least now we know exactly where they are!!

Hate nights like that. Sounds like LO is over-tired too.

Hope you have a better one tonight

xxxxx

:hug:

I had one of those nights too xxxx

Awww hope he's better soon, so hard on rough nights. I found them plug in things helped a lot when K had the cold.

Hope he's better soon xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back