• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My poor little man

frangelle

Reaction score
LO was in the bath while I was doing my makeup in the mirror for school, and I went to get him out, but he said he was a big boy and wanted to do it himself, but lost his footing and feel out and smacked his leg on the bath. :( He cried for ages, bless him, so he's got the day off school because he says it hurts when he walks. I'll see how he is, and maybe take him to the doctors.

I feel awful, I always feel guilty when he hurts himself, anyone else feel like that? I guess it's part of being a mother??!

always...to the point of feeling guilty about his ops becuase it was my genes and my having too much fluid when he was in the womb that between them caused his condition.

So far - serious injuiries with Josh
Cut his eye socket open diving off Great grandad's chair onto a stone hearth..he was 5 not a toddler :roll:
Smacked in the face with a golf club - split cheekbone for life at 9 (he likes it - thinks its unusual - has a cracking dimple when he smiles :D
Badly scarred elbows from skating - and I'm not stopping him
And of course his black eye from being mugged..and I still let him out :D

Natural to feel guilty - natural to get injured :D

oh bless! hope hes ok and dont beat yourself up children do have accidents and especially little boys little terrors they are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back