• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My poor jakey pie :(

Toonlass

Reaction score
Jacob has an infection in his willy :cry: He was reffered last november for a circumcision by his doctor but the consultant said to wait till he is at least 2 and only if he has repeated infections. So when i took him to his GP today, the dude went mental! He said he was a pediatrician back in the day and wouldn't have referred him if it wasn't neccesary and it is wrong that he is being left to suffer.

Also Jacob has had a runny bum for at least 3 month but the HV said it was down to teething. I mentioned it to the doc and he said he wants me to get jake's length and weight done at the clinic and come back to see him. He wants to know exactly how underweight the poor dude is as he thinks it might be due to the runny bum.

Its just one thing after the other with my babies. My gene pool must be shite lol. Might also explain some of the little mans behaviour issues xx

Oh poor Jakey :( I think the younger the better he has it done tbh, poor little mite. Might explain some of the behaviour issues like you said xx

:hug:Sorry to hear that! But at least it sounds like he has a great doctor at the moment!

His doc is awesome. I can barely understand him like, he talks dead quick and mumbles. He was my OH's doc when he was little too and knows all the family history so its reassuring that he is jacob's doctor too xx

Oh hon...at least the doctor is doing some proper looking into it now and making sure it all gets looked at properly....hope he's ok xxxx

:hugs:Poor Jacob!! At least you are getting it sorted now!! xx

Poor little man :( So glad you've got such a good doctor though x

Oh bless him; good on your doc for getting things going and being so proactive! :hug: for you, nothing wrong with your genes!

Nappy arrived today, thanks so much its really cute! xx

I have read the earlier the better too :( No wonder the GP went nuts along side his experience.

Megans bum is awful teething (one after the other as well) and has always had soft dirty nappies!

Poor lil man I hope things pick up for you soon, what sthe GP doing about the referral?

x

I think he's writing off to the consultant to urge him to do the op.

Jakey's bum is super sore today. He has had 7 yes thats SEVEN runny poopies today. I've decided i'm going to keep him in disposables at least until this has cleared up. I can't afford to buy enough cloth ones to keep up with his toilet habbits. I give him as much nappy off time possible, so much so that 2 of his poops were on my carpet today :puke: xx

I think he's writing off to the consultant to urge him to do the op.

Jakey's bum is super sore today. He has had 7 yes thats SEVEN runny poopies today. I've decided i'm going to keep him in disposables at least until this has cleared up. I can't afford to buy enough cloth ones to keep up with his toilet habbits. I give him as much nappy off time possible, so much so that 2 of his poops were on my carpet today :puke: xx

Oh poor little man. Don't blame you for putting him back in sposies. Poor carpet, luckily I got laminate toilet mishaps easily cleaned up. I hope he gets it done soon. My OH is circumcised he had it done when he was a bubba cause he got infections in his willy and got called "Clinton Hot Pants" by his Mum, it was that bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back