My little miracle............Scan piccy!

Tam

Reaction score
Here is baby Ireland, all fit and well at the emergency scan I had this week.............13 wks 3 Day..........(I was told I was very lucky given the fact I was losing large clots too).

I was so excited when I saw this on the screen, and the baby bouncing about and the heart flickering away.........when I came out I ran straight up to my Doctors and the nurses at the nurses stations shouting "I have not lost my baby" flashing this scan in their faces........they were so pleased for me too that they told my OH before I got chance :lol: (he had to go and collect my DD, he had been with me all the time and when he goes they decide to scan me :cry: ). But all is well and that's all that counts!!

Thank you again for all of your kind replies and support :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

BabyIreland-13wks-Pic1.jpg

fab picture... glad everything went well for you...

you can now sit back and relax !!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :cheer: Love your pic Tam and I am so happy everything is ok :hug:

im so glad that everything went ok sweetie and a loverly scan piccie

Congratulations on your good news tam, im so pleased for you!! :hug: :hug: x x

awww how cute! i was so pleased to hear everything was ok :hug:

i was absolutely terrified when i read the thread the other day that you were bleeding tam :shock: so sorry i wasn't here for you, i was thinking of you and praying everything was ok and so glad that it is ok, :D great scan pic as well. I am now officially 3 days behind you!! and fiona is very close as well, i feel a race coming on !! :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: Wahhoooo!! :cheer: :cheer:
What a cutey!!
I am so pleased for you and your family
Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xxxxxxxxx

so glad everything was ok at the scan hun, was really scared for you. :hug:

take care :hug:

We are all so relieved for you Tam. Great picture

rusks said:
i was absolutely terrified when i read the thread the other day that you were bleeding tam :shock: so sorry i wasn't here for you, i was thinking of you and praying everything was ok and so glad that it is ok, :D great scan pic as well. I am now officially 3 days behind you!! and fiona is very close as well, i feel a race coming on !! :rotfl:

:hug: Rusks I know very well if you had of been about you would have supported me babe :hug:

I am just glad all is well.........now I will continue in that race you have laid down :wink: :hug: xx

Thanks again girls............. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

:hug: Rusks I know very well if you had of been about you would have supported me babe :hug:

I am just glad all is well.........now I will continue in that race you have laid down :wink: :hug: xx
[/quote]

:shock: what have i started!!

:hug: i hope you have been taking it easy tam xx :hug:

Rusks, ya picked on the wrong gal.........:rotfl: Place ya bets!!! :wink:

I have been to London Zoo and am now sitting here with my feet up......but we took it all in our stride!!

The bleeding has stopped too!!!!!!!!! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

So fingers crossed it stays that way!!! :pray:

Hope you are well babe! xx

Hi Tam, just seen this post - glad you are okies, and all is well with LO, sending you much baby glue (which i'm sure you don't need but its impossible to have too much) - brilliant scan piccy too!

Em x

Emmylou said:
Hi Tam, just seen this post - glad you are okies, and all is well with LO, sending you much baby glue (which i'm sure you don't need but its impossible to have too much) - brilliant scan piccy too!

Em x

Thank you Babe :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back