My little fatty!

Keely

Reaction score
HV came yesterday and weighed Ellis, he was 7 pound 9 at birth and now he is 1/2 ounce off 8 pound!! hehe

little fat was meant to lose weight in the first two weeks, but he is gaining!!! :dance: :dance: he is going to be my little chunk soon!!

he is also 54cm.. she said he is very tall?? :? I am not tall neither is OH??!! :shock: hehe xxxx

Yes that is tall, Rubie was 53.5 cm at 6 weeks old!

Rebecca was born 56cm-me and OH r tall. Don't worry tho Keely, Rebecca never lost weight in the 2 week period either, she was podgy but she has took another stretch so doesn't look so chubby.

Least he is doing well, a credit to u hun xx

Don't worry, Owen was 9lb 12oz born and on his 5th day he was weighed and he was 10lb 2oz :shock: :shock:
what was i feeding him!!!! he never lost weight at all!!! :lol:

also he was 55cm long when born but he hasn't been measured again since but would love to know how long he is!!! :D

hey keely

Olivia was 7lb 4oz at birth she went up tp 7lb 6 then 7lb 12 and she is now 8lb 7 she is als gonna be a lil fatty lol

keely i really wouldnt worry!! owen weighed 9lb at birth, lost 100g when i took him home and now he is nearly 10lb :shock: hes my little chunky monkey!! he was 55cm at birth and i think he has got loads longer!! he just seems to be growing so much and looks like a little boy now, not a baby :D

sounds like we both have little fattys lol :D how is ellis??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back