My little bumbo baby!!!!

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Nanny bought Ruby a bumbo for Easter as she is too little for choccie eggs!! :cheer:

ruby139.jpg

And another from playtime yesterday.....

ruby138.jpg

I cant believe how quickly my little girl is growing!!!!!!! :cry:

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww she is soooooooo cute. Finally found out what those chairs are called.......not to worry you but it says not too use then until 4 months old. If not, let me know as I will get Dan one now????!!!!!

aaarw so cute, shes sittin well in the bumbo!!

Misslarue said:
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww she is soooooooo cute. Finally found out what those chairs are called.......not to worry you but it says not too use then until 4 months old. If not, let me know as I will get Dan one now????!!!!!

It says from 3 months or from when baby can hold head on its own on the box....she is only in it for a minute or two at a time at the mo...her head control had been very good from a newborn but I do keep my hand behind her head while she is in it at the mo.

She is a lot happier in her nest and baby gym, she likes a good old kick about

jools221181 said:
Ahhh she is sooo cute! I love her shoes! :D

Bargain today, reduced to £2 in Woolworths!!!!! I lovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee them!!! They are so soft and snuggly :cheer:

Awww looky at her; she is gorgeous and she looks very alert. Beautiful :D

awwwwwwww zoe shes such a little darling you must be sooooooo proud :hug: xxxx only seems like yeaterday we were all ladies in waiting :shock:

Jacob has one of these! She looks gorgeous! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back