My Last Day Here!

ChocolateBill

Reaction score
Im more of a lurker than a Regular poster, But Im off tomorrow to 3rd Trimester!
I cant believe I've made it to 27 weeks! I've had SO much bleeding, and prepration bvy everyone for a very early baby, I'll be very happy if I make it 30 weeks :D

I ordered my new Pram today too and got a nice Bargain! :lol:

Good luck hun, hope your LO manages to stay in there for quite some time yet :pray:

Hope bubs hangs on a little and you get to enjoy your 3rd tri.

See you in 3rd tri next wednesday!
:wave: :hug: :cheer:

Bye, see you there pretty soon!

Did you get a Bugaboo?

Alex xxx

ASD123456 said:
Bye, see you there pretty soon!

Did you get a Bugaboo?

Alex xxx

Yes I did! :D Couldnt believe DH actually agreed with me on this one! (although he did say the one condition of me buying it is that he gets a sports car when he gets old :lol:)

I went for Dark Grey Base (matches everything) And Blue fleece. (fleece was in sale and blue was the best option :lol: ) I used the 10% off Mothercare code too that I found on here so it worked out quite a bargain! Cheaper than "cheap" ones on Ebay! :lol:

Good choice and thats good about the reduced price.

The brilliant thing is you can just buy a new colour one whenever you fancy (and not tell the OH :rotfl: ) You'll have to let me know what you think when you get it.

x

ASD123456 said:
The brilliant thing is you can just buy a new colour one whenever you fancy (and not tell the OH :rotfl: )

x

Thats What I was hoping! I was going to go for the Gecko, but then realised with my history, I'd be bored with it after a few months, so spent the extra and got the Cameleon knowing I can change it whenever :D (well, thats what I've convinced myself and told DH anyway :lol: )

Glad you got a good bargain on your pram and good luck in tri 3 :D Hope your bubs doesn't come too early!

Have a happy and comfy 3rd Tri inkpen :hug: :cheer: :hug:
Congrats on the buggy too :D

Hiya Inkpen,

Excellent news! I'll be seeing you in there very very soon, speaking of which, were you the lady I was speaking to a week or so back who is due the same day as me (the 3rd July); I thought I would be 27 weeks on Thurs but if this is the case maybe I should be going tomorrow too - yikes!!!

DaisyRose said:
Hiya Inkpen,

Excellent news! I'll be seeing you in there very very soon, speaking of which, were you the lady I was speaking to a week or so back who is due the same day as me (the 3rd July); I thought I would be 27 weeks on Thurs but if this is the case maybe I should be going tomorrow too - yikes!!!

Hiya, yes it was me! :D If you're due the 3rd, you're flip over day is Wednesday. I queried it with everyone, but everyone told me, its because of the leap year! Not sure exactly how they work that one out, but I had my scan on a Thursday and was 14+1, thus making Wednesday the flip over day.

Its all too confusing for my small brain :lol:

Hiya Inkpen,

Cheers for replying,l that certainly makes sense (although I don't understand dates either!!!) I'll see you in there then......scaaaaaaaaaryy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back