My last day here :)

Sabrina

Reaction score
Well, it's arrived, my last day in the 2nd trimester! I can honestly say, even with all the problems we've had, this trimester has really passed quickly. :D

So, at the end of today, I'll wave you all good bye :wave: at least for now, and look forward to seeing some of you over the other board soon.

Good luck to all you new 2nd Tri mums to be. Thanks to everyone for your support. :)

:hug:
Sabrina

Wow I can't believe it's time for you to go too!!
See you in a fortnight...happy T3 xx :hug:

Third tri! That's the trimester that means business!! :D
Good luck and keep popping back to say hi!
xxxx

Bye Sabrina, all the best.

see you there in a few months!

xxx

it has come quick this thurs i be 25weeks :shock:

anyway good luck with tri3 and ive been posting there already so see u there soon :p :lol:

blimey edited to say 25weeks as i wrote 24 lol sheesh it does go quick even i cant keep up :eek:

Sabrina, all the best! Hope the third trimester will treat you well! Lots of hugs! :hug:

Bye Bye :wave: for now hopefully see you in about 5 weeks I can't wait like eightball says T3 really does mean business. best of luck

Wow Sabrina, has come round quick... see you there in OMG 1 week 6 days!! :shock: :dance: :clap:

Hope you had a good weekend and got plenty of rest :hug:

i agree with everyone else, it has come around well quick!!

save me a seat hun i'll be over in a few days :shock: :dance:

Thanks Ladies. You are all a great crowd. I will miss you and look forward to seeing you in Tri 3 soon. xxx

Good luck Sabrina, and thanks for your support and kind words. We'll miss you here so hope you pop back & see us from time to time x :hug:

Hey Sabrina

I'll miss you - but I'll see you there on Friday!

Save me a seat!

Love

Valentine xxx

Seems to be a few of us off to the 3rd tri this week, i should be there tm/thurs .... might not go ! :)

Good luck to all those lovely ladies moving up to tri 3, hope you all have quick and painless deliveries :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back