• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My last day here

Jaidy

Reaction score
Ladies,

Im feeling very sombre today as this is my last official day in the second trimester.

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Round 3, the final countdown!!!

I just wanted to say I have loved every minute being here, this has been my fave trimester so far and I will miss you all so much.

Take care of yourselves and your bumps and Il see you in the 3rd trimester very soon. Il pop back in to see you all though so you wont get rid of me completely mwah ha ha!

JaidyBaby said:
Ladies,

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Round 3, the final countdown!!!

Lol i got that Europe song in my head when i read that, u know the one that goes
" IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, DO DID DO DO ............" :oops:

Jaidy keep a seat for me i'll be along in 11 weeks :wink:

oo anotehr one leaving us... not long behind you hunny so keeep a seat warm and kettle on ready for a coffee and a cake :D

make sure u nip back, wont be the same without ya x

have fun on the next trimester

can't wait to join you !!!

Have fun in tri 3, I'll be there in erm.... 18 weeks :lol:

Not long now till till EDD!!

Have you missed me then Ebony lol

Are you all packed and ready for the next tri??!! Have lots of fun, not too much till I get there on Monday, with my big cak to share your chaise lounge!!

My GOD mate, we ar nearly there!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shock:

Pooping my pants!!!!! :rotfl:

Have fun in 3rd tri Jaidy, won't be there until 12 weeks time which is when you'll be about to pop! See you when you pop back to 2nd tri though :hug:

Sorry.... i'm late saying byeeeeee :oops:
see you in 7weeks or so !
jo :wave:

Good luck Jaidy - would have been joining you too by now if those damn doctors hadn't put my date forward :x (what do they know!!)
H

Bye Jaidy! See you there next week. Save me a really comfy cushion please!

Sorry you're leaving us Jaidy but will see you soon over in the third!
Good luck! L xx

all the best in the final trimester jade, i know the 2nd one seemed to be full of problems for you but i hope the 3rd one goes smoothly for you. see you in a couple of months!! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back