My Good News

Loulabele

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Just joined you guys, done my wee test last nite and yeah its positive - im legally PREGNANT - nearly had a heart attach :lol:
This is my 1st time so i haven't really got a clue what to do now or where to turn next, besides booking an appointment with my doctor. I will probably look daft asking these questions but i've never done this before and i know all you guys have more experience than me and i guess im hoping you won't mind helping me out....My period was due on Sunday you see so i done the test last nite, so do i start to count my days from here on or do i say im a week gone??? Sorry but yeah im useless at the minute..

Thanks a hundred million bits :hug:
Lou.

Hey,

I certainly don't have more experience than you, I'm a first timer too!!! But I don't mind chatting and helping out if I can.

Congratulations!!!

Jen
xxx

Date it from the 1st day of your last period, thats how many weeks you are x

Congrats!!!!! Another member for first tri :cheer:

Hi and congratulations, to work out how far gone you are you count from the first day of your last period. If you do a google search for pregnancy calculator this will be able to tell you.

Hiya and congrats! Im a first time too and wasnt sure what to do! As the ladies says its from the first day of your last period. I booked in to see my doctor at the first available day! LOL - she said congrats, didnt need to do a test as she said home tests were very good nowadays. I then got booked in for my booking in appointment which is your first appointment with your midwife and a general discussion about how the system works and the different screening tests you'll be asked if you want to take. My booking in appointment was at about 7 weeks i think.

Enjoy it though hun and see your doc and get yourself booked in! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back