• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first Scan

MrsNumsNums

Reaction score
Everything was all fine and healthy, baby's heartbeat was good and she/he was moving all over the place, like an audition for a breakdancing show! :lol:

Downs is very low risk :) and I have been moved forward a week

Yay, feel so relieved!

Last edited:
Pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310036836.274803.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310036836.274803.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 20
Congrats, your baby is looking so pretty!!

Glad everything was well with lo! Brilliant pic! xx

aw...can't wait to get one of these because atm it just doesn't feel real! :)

Congratulations!! Really pleased for you!

I have my first scan tomorrow.. I'm a bit nervous but fingers crossed. If everything goes well then like you I will be so relieved !

hello everyone, i am just new here and would like to ask some questions on due dates and conceptions, I am bit worried

Lovelypic! Glad it all went well xxx

hello everyone, i am trying to figure out my conception date and this is really embarassing, i hope someone can help me, i had my ultrasound last may 16 and shows that i am 7 weeks along, and conception date should be probably aroung 2 week of april and due date is janaury 2, is this accurate? i remember i had intercourse April 26 and I took pregnancy test 8 days after and returned a possitive result, is this possible? I am really confused, and sorry my first time here. My LMP is around last week of March (bet 26-31)

fab pic, can't wait for mine on tuesday! congrats hun, its fabulous!!! xx

Mummy-feb, you may want to start a new thread in the main forum. If youve had a scan, it will date you as in the gestational period the measurements are certain. If you are due 2nd Jan, as I am due 9th, this should make you 14 weeks and 3 days, and conceived on 10 April (roughly depending on ovulation/equal intercourse around that date)

thanks everyone for responding, i am sorry i am actually new here and do not know how to start a thread.=(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back