• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my first day in Tri 3!!!!!

mirella

Reaction score
Hello!!!! it's my first official day in Tri 3!!!!! (I have been sneaking every so often in here before... :) )

I can't believe I'm here, I'm already getting nervous and scared :oops: :oops: (first time mum)

Please tell me it won't be soooo bad.... :D

Talk to you soon

Mirella :)

Hello and welcome! Your on the home straight now hun!!!

Hi welcome to tri 3 :wave: in some ways it isn't as bad as you think and in others it is far worse than you can imagine but don't worry or be scared it is amazing how well you can cope and get through anything that is thrown at you and you have such a wonderful prize at the end of it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya,
Its my first time over here today too,we must be due on the same day i think 17th april??!
x

mummyagain said:
Hiya,
Its my first time over here today too,we must be due on the same day i think 17th april??!
x

hiya!! I'm due on the 16th April. Is my ticker wrong??? :think: :think:

Welcome Mirella, Im a first time mum too, its scary being here already :? but so exciting too :D
But its great that we can all come here and have a chat or just a moan! and pick the brains of the wise mums
who are always more than willing to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back