my first bump pic!

lillou

Reaction score
i will delete this pic after a few days but here is my first bump pic (future ones il put in the tummy pics thread :lol: but wanted to show this one off!

14 weeks:

nearly 24 weeks:

and me this morning, this was taken in our beans room, that wardobe is are full already! we'v yet to change it into a nursery, its still used as a spare bedroom!

SORRY PICS REMOVED!

:shock: your today shot is how I look now!! I looked like your 14 wek shot before I got pregnant (very slim)!! God Im gonna be HUGE!!

But you have a lovely bump hunni, and bet your figure will snap back after!! Lucky thing! :cheer:

Wow! You are so pettite I'm jealous but you can definately see a beautiful baby bump there. You look like the sort of girl that will snap back into shape afterwards too you lucky thing :D

What bump?
you are tiny and i am very jealous, one of my boobs is bigger than your little tum, but i have to say what a cute little tum it is you have :hug:

Lovely bump and such a great figure! (im not jealous at all honest :shakehead: )
Are you tall? My bump looked like that (not the rest of me mores the pity! :rotfl: ) until she moved up out of my pelvis then suddenly one day it just kind of really popped out, sonographer said because I'm tall she had loads of room down in my pelvis and was nestled down there but once she got too big tummy would change shape and it really has!

Penstraze said:
Lovely bump and such a great figure! (im not jealous at all honest :shakehead: )
Are you tall? My bump looked like that (not the rest of me mores the pity! :rotfl: ) until she moved up out of my pelvis then suddenly one day it just kind of really popped out, sonographer said because I'm tall she had loads of room down in my pelvis and was nestled down there but once she got too big tummy would change shape and it really has!

im 5 ft 8 or thereabouts :D

i feel her quite high up at the moment but it could be the position she is lying. I feel most of the kicks and movement about an inch above and to the side of my belly button (which i wont post a pic of :shock: :lol:

all mine have been quite low down until she moved up and am 5'11 os maybe isnt that and just cause your so very thin lucky you! :cheer:

:) Wow your so slim!!! awww at 5'8 your babes gonna have loads of room though :D

i'm extreamly jelous.

your figure is gorgeous!!

grrr, i envy girls like you hehe..

gorgeous bump xx

WOW you look fantastic, you lucky devil, we are due the same day and I look like a beast compared to you :lol:

Very cute bump hun xxxx

Lovely bump pictures. I am very jealous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back