My early pregnancy symptoms

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Just thought i would let you know of my early symptoms so far -

4-5 days before AF was due i got a dull gripey pain along my pubic bone, it was really uncomfortable and even woke me in the night

That was it really i only took a test because my mate at work just found out she was pregnant and she was due her AF a day before me so i took a test on the evening that AF was due and it came up with a faint but thick lined positive so i did another one which did the same.

Since then i have felt like having a permanent hangover - fussy head and that sick feeling like when you are hungry

Oh and now i feel like im carrying around a bowling ball in my belly!

and my nipples are a little sore - abit like joggers nipple if you have ever had it!

nw1 - lol - look at my post!! We must have been typing at the same time.

My test showed a thick pink line this morning (14 dpo) still faint but definately there......

Will wait a couple of days and then hopefully join you in the 1st tri. :wave:

Hello

Im really worried im six weeks into my pregnancy and have absolutely no symptoms other than three positive tests :?

I wouldnt worry babe we are all different, a was worried because my tests were coming up fainter than my friends who is as far gone as me but we all carry different levels of hormones in our bodies and if your having BFP's then your fine,

not everyone has symptoms, i had a friend who knew when she is was in labour LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back