my daughter kicked me in my stomach...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Läst night my 4 yrs Girl woke up with nightmare and panicked, shekicked Me really hard to my stomach 4 times, I had sore tummy all night and a bit today really worried and I have scan Thursday, I hoped it didn't do any harm, do u think it could affected the baby ?.x

Gosh I really don't know. Maybe you should give NHS direct a call and ask them?

I don't have any advice :hug: like binzy said speak to nhs maybe. Hope u r ok xxx

i wouldnt of thought so, as baby is tiny still and they are very well protected, but if your worried i would call the midwife or someone to put your mind at rest! x

I was worried about when I'm pregnant, and the dogs jumping up on my stomach (very hard) because it's something they do quite a lot. So a few nights ago, I read online that this and other hard hits can't harm the baby, as having sexual intercourse whilst you're pregnant is just as bad. Saying that though, I agree with Binzy. Just to be on the safe side get a professionals opinion :)

Thank you.. that's a relief to hear that :) I think.I worry too much... Has no bleeding and I'm ok so no need to worry really x just read hard hits is bad maybe in late pregnancy ? xx

I wont worry to much my son was like that when i was last pregnant because he got jealous and dint want a brother or sister and everything was ok with baby. Like kellyhook said the baby so so small it wouldnt feel like. Maybe if you was a bit more far on in your pregnancy. Theres nothing to worry about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back