My Clever DF!

Kelly G

Reaction score
I Just Thought Id Post Some Pics Of The Dolls House That DF Buildt For Brooke! Still Cant Believe That he Actually Built It From Scratch :D

Picture031.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture032.jpg

He Is Just About To Start On A Thatched Cottage For His Nan

Sorry To Bore You, Your Probably Not Interested But I Thought Id Show It Off As Im So Proud Of My Handy Man :D

wow that is fabulous, they are soo expensive to buy too!

Well done him! :cheer:

Yes we saw one in early learning it was £80 but it was plastic and look as if it was going to last long!

DF got the plans off ebay for £6 :D

its beautiful...i allways wanted a house like that when i was a lil nipper....

that is beautifull i bet he is so proud of himself and i bet Brooke loves it (by the way i love the name Brooke too)

that is beautifull i bet he is so proud of himself

DF isn't good at taking compliments lol. he just wanted to make somthing that was special to Brooke from him bless him :D

He always says that he doesn't do these thing for compliments he does it because he enjoys it, and he loves to see that they make other people happy!

And it will be passed down to olivia

(by the way i love the name Brooke too)

Tnx we do too :D

Thats gorgeous!! Well done your DF....a very clever man indeed!

Mine would probably use parcel tape to hold a few bits of wood together and hope for the best........thats how he fixed our chest of drawers...not a diy'er mine! :rotfl:

Brooke must be over the moon.....its amazing! :cheer:

Wow! Its beautiful. I always wanted one when I was a little girl. He should make and sell them!

He doesn't get a lot of spare time as he only gets a friday and a sunday off, but he has said that if anyone wanted to make one he would with plenty of notice, he enjoyed making Brooke's!

a very clever man indeed!

He is very clever, he is very multi tasked! Lucky for me when it comes to doing things around the house :D

Would he like to make one for me ...... I mean for Arianna!!

I ABSOLUTELY love it!!! I used to have a dolls house when I was little and gave it to my sis-inlaw years ago for my niece - and they SOLD it!! :cry:

S. xx

DF said he'd happily make you one, but getting it to scotland might be a problem :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back