• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MY BOYFRIENDS BEEN ARRESTED!!

hannahbet20

Reaction score
i posted in the relationships section but i just need to let it all out my bf has been arrested this morning for gbh i wont be letting him back in even if he does get out ive had it with his behaviour he was arrested in front of my babies im just all alone now so pissed off dont know what to do how could he be so stupid this is one to many its not the first time and by the looks of it not the last they surched my house it must be serious i dont even know what happened im such a big fool.
i hate him right now.

Your responsibilty is with your children now so if you don't know what he was up too I wouldn't let him back in either.
Your doing the right thing

theres just so much stuff going through my head at the moment im so upset why would he do this to me he obviously doesnt care for his family

awww hun im so sorry did the police only say GBH why woulld thwey search the house for GBH? i hiope u get everything sorted quick hun

bloody hell, I hope you are the kids are okay. Keep him out pet.

sarah for evedence the person is in a bad way and they took his car everything his clothes phone and shoes.

Im so sorry for you huni,,,i know it must be really hard but you are doing the right thing not letting him back in, he obviously dosnt find it hard to keep things from you even something as bad as that :(..such a shame.

I hope you're ok.

cassie xx

crikey, hope you and ur LOs are ok xx

awww babe hope u r ok? how you feeling now?

kris used to be like that when we meet hes been in and out of prison all his life. but since having kids he is petrified of going out just incase some one picks a fight with him cause oviously if kris wins the fight hes the one that gets arreseted :x it would break my heart if he went to prison but thank god he does nothing now to make it possible..

hope u feel ok now, nothing worse then horrible news like that :hug:

lets just hope he gets explaning to u, maybe he has been having alot of trouble going on and has been trying to keep u and he kids safe and trying to not let u get involved???? but i do believe that partners should be like best friends and tell each other every thing :)

Hi

Oh hun thats aweful i am so sorry :hug:
What does GBH mean :oops:
Katrina

Hypnorm said:
Grevious Bodily harm

i think gbh sounds worse the it is. a girl grapped me from behind once started beating the crap out of me i punched her once in the face to get her off, she bled every were i didnt so i got arressted and charged for gbh :x

think gbh sounds worse the it is. a girl grapped me from behind once started beating the crap out of me i punched her once in the face to get her off, she bled every were i didnt so i got arressted and charged for gbh

That was a bit unfair then - she got off with it,

yh cuz she came of looking worse even though my head was boming i had to pay compensation

it stays on your record for ever as well. my hubby got done for ABH, he only missed going to prison because the other bloke started it, he came to hubbys house.

when i was applying to be a police officer, whilst i was working at the met, my mate looked on the secret computer and jon was still on there as was my dad and he was in prison in 1983 and he has been gone now since 1995.

hi sorry i havent been online to reply my computer broke feeling better now.

he came home that night and decided to tell me what happened, anyways his brother got into a fight with a girl in his car and hit her he kicked her out and dropped his brother home.
his brother rang me and told me he did just before the police picked him up, it but im still really peed off why he didnt tell me he said because i wouldnt want him to see his brother again damn straight his brother beats up his girlfriend and whenever he goes out with him he gets into trouble because of his brother hes been told he wont be charged but they still have his car.

the girl apparently is in hospital and the really stupid thing is it was unprovoked his brother has lost it! lees pulled him up on hitting his girlfriend but hes just had a baby we both thought hed calm down i hated him since i met him but theres not much you can say when it comes to family, anyway ive told him he cant see him again after the things he told me wayne found it funny (his brother) and wa laughing after hed beat up this girl, lee told the truth to the police and his brother has been threatening him so what kind of brother does that anyway.

im just annoyed that he didnt tell the truth i still feel hurt i kept telling him not to come home but he has no where else and he always brings me round to his way off thinking im just terrified of being a single mum we three babies anyway i dint think its right him bringing this crap home with him even if his brother did do it we suffered the police in my house its not fair.

do you think im being unreasonable or do you think i should have been harder on him i feel like hes got away with it :wall:

I think I would feel the same. I've had a lot of s**t go on with my OH and his ex etc and it seems however hard he tries, she will always seem to cause trouble. I always blame my OH because I think at the end of the day it's his ex etc etc BUT he hates it as much as me and doesn't want it on his doorstep as much as I don't but he has kids with this woman so she will be in our lives for a long time yet. It's horrible when someone causes that kind of trouble in your life, I don't have the answers but wanted you to know that you're not on your own in your situation :hug:

hi mate, glad u got online to let us no your ok, your fella is in the wrong, but in no how u feel with not wanting to be a single mum it scares the living daylights out of me, I think kris cud do any thing to me and ild take him back apart from cheat, when kris does something wrong I don't want to take him back I want to make him pay but I'm so weak I just take him back, so I don't feel like I'm being walked over I still give kris a hard time and bring it up, but it drives him mad saying y don't I let things rest.

just try and make him feel bad, tell him how his children felt when it al happened how scared they seemed yet there daddy wasn't there to look after him and it was him that had caused it all. that usually wrks for kris, his brother sounds a prat, just try andshow your fella your not a walk over tell him he has one more chance and if he thinks your a fool then so be it try and take the mic again but it will b it, tell him how much u love him but from this day on the kids go first, I hope he realises he's hurt u all and things work out... keep trying to pop online let us no how u are x x x xx

Personally I wouldn't tell him he can't see his brother again. You can say you don't want him round your house or near you or your kids but you can't tell someone they can't see a member of their family. I despise my mil but I would never tell my dh he couldn't see her no matter how much of an evil cow she is. He sounds like he is easily influenced by his brother and you need to let him know you really won't stand for it. As a woman you have the ability to make him not see his brother without actually saying he can't see him if that makes sense? If you say he can't see him it might backfire on you but if he makes the decision himself with a little nudge from you it won't :wink:

I think you have to make him realise what he has done to you and I wouldn't let him off lightly whether it was his brother or not he should know what he's like and it shouldn't have involved you or your children. Hope it works out hun! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back