My baby was my birthday present?

i.love

Reaction score
Just a funny thought.

We've been trying to start a family for 4 months. One and a half months ago my husband took me to Paris for a short holiday as my surprise birthday present (isn't he sweet? :) ).

We didn't try for a baby really, as I was sure that the 'right time' is gonna be in a week or two. But we still had sex, just for fun, you know :lol:

Anyway. According to my dates, our baby was conceived almost exactly on my birthday. In Paris :) How romantic! And what a birthday present, eh?

Well thats the best birthday present a girl could ever ask for! Congrats xxx

aww, i got my first BFP on my birthday - it was ridiculously early to test, but couldnt resist testing on my birthday, lol!
And I didnt even get whisked off to paris! Lucky you!
x

Ah that's nice, you will need to think of French names now lol! Thing my poor baby was conceived on a typical drunken weekend, it won't be called Stella anyway!

Ah that's nice, you will need to think of French names now lol! Thing my poor baby was conceived on a typical drunken weekend, it won't be called Stella anyway!

lol I'm not sure about French :) I am Russian, and my husband is English, so we thought of giving her/him an English first name and a Russian middle name. I'm afraid no spaces left for a French one! :) Interesting thought though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back