My baby is here!!!! PICS ADDED!

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi girls, im sorry it took soo long for me to update. i went in to be induced on tuesday and my little girl was born (after a very quick labour!!) on wed morning. she was 7lbs 1 oz and is gorgeous. they let me out the same day and we are now settled in so i thought i would finally come onto the forum now ive got 5 mins.

i will go into more details about the birth in the announce your new arrival section. we have named her Kayla Louise Twyford.

i will now go and try to figure out how you load pictures on for you all to see lol.

i want to say thankyou to each and every one of you that have given me support and advice throughout my pregnancy and helped me thru it. i dont know how i would have coped without this forum so biggggg thankyou ladies.

xxxxxx

Congratulation :cheer: You got great taste in names, my middle one is Cayla (obviously just spelt differently)

:cheer: Well done you and welcome your LO she was the same weight as my little girl :cheer: :hug:

She's beautiful and what gorgeous hair!!! Did you have really bad heartburn? They say heartburn = hair

Alfie

yeh i did have really bad heartburn lol, i used to have to go sleep sitting up for the last 12 weeks of pregnancy and heartburn started from 5 months lol so maybe there is something in it.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back