My birth story

Thanks for posting that and sharing pictures of GG (Gorgeous George!).
Congratulations on his arrival, I expect your over the mooon. I can't wait for my little man to come into the world now...starting to get desperate!! xx

Hey read you birth story so glad everything went according to plan...

CONGRATULATIONS...gorgeous george looks lovely and very healthy

Only 5 1/2 weeks for me and cant wait!

Lovely pics!!! Gorgeous George is a very very cute baby!!! :hug:

Glad all went according to plan. I bet you are over the moon!!! :cheer:

I can't even imagine how it will feel like when we have our girl at home with us!!! Probably won't be taking our eyes away from her!!! :D

He is indeed GORGEOUS GEORGE Sabrina, well done, and great to hear you all home and well :hug: :hug: off to read your birth story now :D

To all those ladies waiting and getting impatient for their LO's arrival I can honestly say OMG it is so worth the wait! :D George is fabulous and no, I can hardly stop looking at him, the day passes so quickly and I don't do much but look at George, feed George or cuddle him. It's great!

:hug:

It is amazing isnt it sabrina.. i have to agree :hug:

ps he is so lush well done you! :hug:

sunshinestars said:
It is amazing isnt it sabrina.. i have to agree :hug:

ps he is so lush well done you! :hug:

I tell you what Fiona - I never thought I'd say this - but I'm even seriously considering the possibility of having another baby in a few years. I certainly wouldn't rule it out. George makes me feel so complete. :)

How is your little Bailey getting on?

1 day brillaint, the next not so good, todayand yesterday are not so good, hes not very well at the moment.. not sure whats wrong with him, hes coming along though weighs 6lb 8ozs now, still breastfeeding starting to get to grips with it now..

when hes not crying hes adorable lol

sunshinestars said:
1 day brillaint, the next not so good, todayand yesterday are not so good, hes not very well at the moment.. not sure whats wrong with him, hes coming along though weighs 6lb 8ozs now, still breastfeeding starting to get to grips with it now..

when hes not crying hes adorable lol

Sorry to hear Bailey isn't so good today. The weight gain sounds good though and I'm sure now you are breastfeeding well things will pick up. He had a hard time before he arrived into the World so I guess it's understandable if he's taking a while to settle down.

George was fretting quite badly the first day we were home from hospital. I decided to give him a bottle of formula that night and after that he was much happier. So now I'm breastfeeding all day and giving him one bottle of C&G at bedtime. It seems to work for him. The MW said it's because the formula milk stays in their stomach longer and so they feel fuller for longer. The breastfeeding during the day is "on demand" and that's about every 2 1/2 hours at the moment. :)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back