• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My babies a genius :)

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Just heard my youngest (11) got the school of her choice yay!

Shes got into an all girls grammar school, one of the best schools in the country, im so so so so so proud of my little genius :D

Thats her in the avatar :D

yeyyy!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: what a clever girl you must be so proud!!!

And I thought that was a friend of yours in the avataer she looks much older than 11! :)

Excellent hun,bet you're extremely proud as you should be hun! :cheer:

cassi said:
And I thought that was a friend of yours in the avataer she looks much older than 11! :)

I thought it was a sister!! She does look older than 11, although you can tell you are related!!

heres a better pic

IMG008-1.jpg

Shes dosnt look 11 at all!!!! She looks so much like you!! :D

she looks about 18!!

BTW... loving the stripy paper on the gifts under the tree!! :rotfl:

lol yeah shes the spit of me, my eldest even more so as she has my dark eyes (kaz has thier dads blue eyes) its wierd lol

well done!!!
i also found out today by letter that Georgia (my DD) has got into the local secondary school for september.

Well done :dance:

I went to a Girls' Grammar School - she'll love it (well, she won't when she's there, but she'll appreciate it when she's left :wink: )

tracyM said:
Well done :dance:

I went to a Girls' Grammar School - she'll love it (well, she won't when she's there, but she'll appreciate it when she's left :wink: )

lol thats what I thought, its all girls until 6th form when they allow boys in and they make up about a quarter, not sure if I should be concerned or not considering the age she will be then and being in a school were girls out number the boys by 3-1 lol

Aww, great news GGG...you must be really proud. She looks really grown up too.

Well done to her hun :cheer:

Macaulay got his second choice but he's not too bothered, he's so laid back. Must be a boy thing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back