My aunt,...

Piglet10

Reaction score
has saved me a fortune :D and my mum and neighbours lol...

my dilemma for new pram (getting one to fit MY car ;) lol) has been solved... i was having to buy a new pram as mine didnt fit but not entirely happy with the strollers i was browsing as she is still soo young BUT my aunt has given me her mamas and papas pliko pramette travel system and its mint and folds up tiny woohooooo :D am super chuffed so now i dont have to buy stroller yet may not even buy stroller at all as hers is class and compact. Hubby powerhosed it (my bright idea) and it has coem up like new and she did use it a right bit so im chuffed....

and then my mum surprised me with a rock'n'walk thing for madison which she loves!!! and the neighbours gave me a little tikes house for the garden and another neighbour has finally knit me the cardigans i so cheekily requested hahahah woohooo its been a good day ... bring on the charity pmsl.....:D :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Woo! I just noticed Madison was born on Jacobs 1st birthday :)

lol me tooo esp as my holiday is due paid all 1200 of it and am soooo skint lol so less i spend on prams the better!!! :D x

majorca in october :D madisons going too... as well as my parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles and a few friends so itll be good and not tooo hot for madame am really looking forward to it. it reminds me i need to get her passport lol... u planning anything for over summer?? xx

Nope, haha! Jacobs going away for a week to Haven only a couple of hours drive away for the week though :) x

awww class... well tbh i prob wouldnt plan to go away to sun when preg either lol whats haven like?? we have nothing like that here in northern ireland xx

Dunno about the one he's going too, lol! But I've been to some nice ones :) I went to Florida between weeks 22-24 when pregnant with Jacob wasnt too bad cause their was air con everywhere lol xx

I'm dying in this heat! Couldn't cope with being abroad whilst preggers! We do Cornwall every year if we cant afford anywhere abroad so next year we're going to Newquay although we're staying in one of OH's relatives holiday homes. We normally take our little caravan but we're taking OH's brother, gf and son as well and there's NO way we'd all fit in our caravan! Haha! x

lol i love air con!! :D as for caravans i love them but not suitable for us as my hubby only day off is sunday. wen we were young we used to go abroad 1/2 times a year and caravan maybe twice a month ... it was amazing :D i wish i cud afford to do that now altho caravan trips can be reasonable :D i love them :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back