• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My 4D scan :)

tillzy69

Reaction score
It was amazing! Little madam kept putting her hands in front of her face though so had to walk around and go back. Baby weighs about 1lb 4oz!

And I saw my cousin who is 33 weeks pregnant and she was having her scan! Neither of us live near the place and neither of us knew we had an appointment today! Weird lol

Attachments

• 051220113404.jpg
    051220113404.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 051220113406.jpg
    051220113406.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 29
Aww how lovely! :love:

Glad you enjoyed it and LO looks all snuggly and happy :)

Last edited:
She was very snug right in my hip! Hot chocolate eventually got her to turn her head so we could see her face!

Lovely pics !!!!
I'm sure they know when we are watching them !
Mine had his hands in front of his face too then when he had had enough turned his back on us ! The sonographer said he was quite polite compared to some she has seen she said she often gets babies sticking two fingers up at her !!!! lol

Last edited:
lol thats funny! Yeah I think they know aswell she kept putting her hands over her face as if playing peek aboo! It was cute but we was all saying come on baby we wanna see your face! Then we caught her smiling and that was just magical :)

:) Awwww the little monkey !

Last edited:
Wow Tillzy fab pics...that's my mind made up, I'm definately gonna get me one of those at about 26 weeks! you must be on cloud 9! Can't wait! x

Oh its deffinatly worth it! The whole experience is just amazing! The OH wants to get another one in the new year its got him really excited! I wish I could upload the DVD its just so beautiful I can't stop watching it!

Amazing pics hun! :) so wonderful to her smile too! 4d scans are the best, we had one with Millie, highly recommended! x x

That is absolutely beautiful huni :) Fab pics!! Iv seen some of ladies earlier on than you and the pics are very scary lookin! So put me off havin one done but this has made me consider it again :). Can I asked how much you paid? The cheapest I could find over in Ireland was £180 :( xx

Thank you everyone! I must admit I was a little worried that she would look a little alien like as i'm only 23 weeks but I couldn't believe how much she actually looked like a baby! I paid £150 and I got 4 glossy pics in sepia, 4 pics in black and white, a pic in a frame,a 10 min dvd and a verbal well being check. Its so worth it OH wants to get it done again when i'm a bit further along but i'm so glad I got it done when I did it was just amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back