my 13 week scan picture!

budge

Reaction score
this is the scan picture that told me how many weeks i was! Baby was so active kicking and waving ! It was a lovely thing to see -

scanbaby4.jpg

you cxan see its little feet awwwwwww

really cute button nose! you'll be able to realx a lot more now! the next scan around 20 weeks is amazing..

x

i had a scan done at 12 weeks and it looks just like yours!! lovely scan picture you have. i still look at mine all the time it makes it feel so real!

take care
sarah x

Are those it's little feet?!! How cute! Lovely pic xx

yes they are its little feet. on the proper picture you can actually counts its toes! Its a lovely scan picture!

Congratulations, Rachael!!!!
What's happening with your ticker - not showing up!
Nice to see you back!!
Emilia xx

i know! i waited so long for my ticker and now the thing won't show up - ive tried everything but no luck! :x

The ticker you've made and want to post, needs to start and end with "URL". Try it!! Any probs, pm me!
Emilia xx

Great stuff!!! How are you feeling anyway? Did house move go ok? Hope you're happy in your new housie.... have you told kids good news yet? Sorry for all the questions, but I remember all these things being of such great concern to you a month of so ago.
Your ticker is great - you're on your way, Rachael!!! Ooohhhhhhh... :D
Emilia xx

oh i know!!! Im actually quite excited now. Can u believe it seeing as how upset i was when i found out.

Anyway house move was stressful and tiring and still there are things to unpack etc but it will all get done. Hubby is at this present time fitting me a new kitchen so the house is a bomb site but im closing my eyes to it all.
Im still feeling sick which i never had with my three girls maybe its a boy!!!). Its an awful feeling. I wish i would actually BE sick instead of feeling sick and get it over with. I hope it goes soon.
I have told the girls. They are so excited. It 'the new born baby' this and 'the new born baby' that now LOL.
Hubbys still in denial though and all he can think about is the overtime he will have to put in to buy the bus we need LMAO!. Bless him i do feel for him though as i only work a few hours in the evening while he is the major bread winner so the finacial burden is on him i suppose.
But like i said to him i could have gone to the docs and been told i only had nine months to live! Which would he prefer?? That seemed to bring him down to earth a little and he is slowly getting used to it.

For now though i can only think of the little person growing in me and maternal instinct (wonderful as it is) has made me accept and love the baby even now. I think even if we don't get a bus or fancy moses basket it will be loved and thats the main thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back